What does it cost
We try to keep pricing simple:
- The first session typically lasts about 90 minutes and costs AU$100 (which is a 50% discount)
- Choose to leave within first 30 minutes of first session and there's no charge
- Subsequent sessions last 60 - 90 minutes and cost AU$200.
- Following any introductory discount, if you pay for a block of three sessions the cost is AU$500.
- Some private health funds cover 'psychotherapy' and 'hypnotherapy' — it is up to you to check and process any claims yourself.
- Headland services are not covered by the Medicare Mental Health Treatment plan.
If you'd like to learn more about how we can work together, please get in touch: